Posted by: NS | 2009-05-04

I had a very unusual lengthy period the first 2 weeks in April, it started of just spotting and very light flow. On day 9 &  10 it was a light to medium flow. I went to the doctor and they' ve tested some of my hormones to see what the problems are as myself and my husband are ttc. I had a miscarriage end Nov. 08 but after recovery I had 2 normal periods before this started. The blood tests came out that my testosterone levels are too high, I' m on homeopathic hormonal treatment to balance my hormone system now as I prefer homeopathic medicines. Last week I had an unusual period again, spotting to very light flow early morning then from late afternoon evening there was rarely nothing. It went on like this for 7 days and seemed like now it' s over. Can one really call this a period? Or might there be something else wrong? I must also note that after my miscarriage when I went for check up, they' ve detected a small myoma on my uterus wall. Please advise as we really want to conceive again and hopefully will have a healthy pregnancy.

It sounds like you may not be ovulating. A high testosterone often goes with PCOS, which is one of the causes of this. I don't think that homeopathic medicines will help if this is the case.