Question
Posted by: Tiger | 2009/03/16

periods????

HI Doc

Since been on Leximal and Solian I have not had a period. Would taking a contraceptive pill regulate my periods??? Which one would you recommend? My prolactic levels are very high in that my breasts start leaking during the day. How do I reduce them?

our absebt periods and high prolactin levels are probably related to the Solian. Without knowing details of why you are taking it and what yur condition is, I cannot really advise you what to do.

Jane , please post separately

1
Posted by: JANE | 2009/03/16

HELO. IM 31 YEAR OLD FEMALE. I NEED ADVISE ABOUT PERIODS. I SEMM TO NOT HAVE REGULAR PERIODS. I SOME TIME SKIP TWO TO THREE MONTHS IN BETWEEN. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN CAUSE THAT IN MY SYSTEM? IM TRYIG TO CONCEVE. I' VE BEEN TRYING FOR A LONG TIME.

Reply to JANE