Question
Posted by: Sandra2 | 2009/02/27

Periods

I' ve been taking Diane since my teenage years (I' m now 28). It was mainly to clear my acne skin. About 2 months I decided to stop taking it, but since then I have not had my period. While taking the Diane I had it every month with no problems.

I' m not doing anything different since stopping the medication, and I' m definitely not pregnant. What could be the cause, and could it be serious?

It can take a few months for your body to adjust to being off the Pill and your cycle could be irregular in this time. If it persists, you should see a gynaecologist.