Posted by: sam | 2009-01-11

Hey i just whant to know i went about two weeks ago for the 3 motnh injection and since that they my period had not stop,this is warying me cause its not normal for me , and what can i do about it must i go to the doc. or someone else realy i am stresd out about.

In taken it that you have used the injection before and this has not happened. It may be that you will need to use a pill to stop the bleeding.

Posted by: sam | 2009-01-12

thank you i will go to the doc. and hear what he say.Becaude the pill dont work with my system.

Reply to sam
Posted by: nikki | 2009-01-11

HI sam..i had da same problem.i bled for 3mnths none-stop.i ws so weak i had to take iron doctor then told me that the injection does nt agree wit my system,its too i jst stopped it and went ova to da pill.And it worked wonderfully!!

Reply to nikki