Question
Posted by: worried | 2010-03-05

period won''t stop

I used to be on the 3 monthly injection as a contraceptive but I didn''t like it and my periods stopped while on it. I have been off of the injection now for about 6 or 7 months and have had regular periods usually lasting about 5-6 days until now. I started my period about 3 weeks ago and it''s still going strong and shows no signs of letting up. It varies in severity and colour - is heavy and dark read and then goes to a light pinkish colour and back to dark red, I''m not sure what''s going on and whether it will stop any time soon. Do you think I should go see a doc about it or is it nothing to worry about? What could this mean for me?

You should see a docvtor. It could be a problem with the uterus or cervix.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-08