Question
Posted by: wondering | 2011/01/26

Period whilst on Pill

I''ve been on MErcilon since last year May. WEnt well  but on our holiday my pill got stolen and I was off it for a week. Had my period on the 3rd day. Went back on it. Was fine for the 1st cycle, period only 2 days during inactive pill  which was strange. Now 10 days into new cycle and I got my period - now for 3 days already. Could it be my exercise program?
I''m I still safe? Tested and it was negative - was worried it is implantation bleeding. Had sore breast on the onset of bleeding but nothing since.

It could be the exercise program. You are safe.

Best wishses

1

Best wishses