Question
Posted by: Demi | 2008/07/21

PERIOD WHAT IS WRONG

My 17 yaer old niece was ruched toi the hospital last week,

It may be bad PMS. She could try the Pill or Ponstan. If these do not work, she will have to see a doctor.

2
Posted by: EF | 2008/07/22

Hi Demi...

Me &  my friend had the same problem. We went to see the gynae and I was diagnosed with PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome), my friend on the other hand was diagnosed with endometriosis.

I would recommend her to go see a gynae, it' s the safest, it' s not normal. I know it' s terrible to go to a gynae at such a young age, was in the same boat, but now I' m treated and the pain is gone! A gynae will know best!

Reply to EF
Posted by: demi | 2008/07/21

sorry my niece was ruched to the hospital last week, she gets heavy period pians that sends her to bed every mnth she vomites does' t eat and just stays in bed for three days..she drank to much pian killers and colapsed,she misses school and exams because of this and is now doing matriek,she has tried excersing did not help.what can we do to help her.we recomended birth control but she is to shy.to go get it.not even at a doctor,

Reply to demi