Posted by: sp | 2009-05-06

Period twice in one cycle

Hi, Is it possible for one to get their period twice in one cycle? Last month i took the " emergency pill"  and my period came a bit earlier than my due date (18.04) and i got my peroid again today. My cramps were unusually painfull for my previous period. Is there anything that I should be worried about? I am alos highly stressed out at work...

It sounds like this is related to the emergency pill, which can upset your cycle. It should be back to normal next month.

i finished my periods on 16 may and took an emergency pill on 17th may. on 23rd may i started my periods again. is that normal? do you think i can be pregnant?