Question
Posted by: SJ | 2008/07/23

Period twice in 1 month????

Hello,

Please help with advise or info. I have started my period this morning for the second time this month. I had heavy bleeding about two weeks ago after lots of antibiotics to treat my bronchitis and urinary tract infection. Coud this be the cause of the second period. Please note that the first period was early and not expected. I have also been on Genette 35 for the past 4 months after the birth of my baby. What could have caused the early period and now again? Hubby is worried that I might be preggers again.

Concerned.

It is probably related to the antibiotics interacting with the Ginette. If you have had two periods, pregnancy is unlikely.