Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/08/03

Period too often

About 2 years ago i was bleeding excessively and my period lasted for about 2 weeks. I went to the doctor and had a pap smear. The doctor the put me on Nordette and everything was going well. But during July i had my period 4 times in 1 month, each time lasting about 4-5 days. I spoke to the sister at the pharmacy where i usually get my contraception and she said that it' s nothing to worry about as it can be caused by stress. I have been going through a hard time so i thought that it could be that. I would just like a second opinion. Should i go see a gynea again?

You should see the gynae again. This should not happen on the Pill.