Question
Posted by: jenny | 2009/02/02

period taking to long

I was the depo injection for 4yrs but stopped. My shot was supposed to be taken on 24 Nov 08 i still have not started my period could something be wrong. how long will it be before getting my period and i have been getting lots of discharge yellow but not smelling is this normal

It can take up to a year for periods to return after stopping Depo. The discharge sounds like an infection and may need treatment.

1
Posted by: c | 2009/02/03

hi your period will take a long time to come after the injection. i know someone who took 2 Years getting back to a normal period.

Reply to c