Posted by: Nix | 2008-12-08

Period Sycle

Hi my second child is now 6 months old. I always had a 28 day sycle and was always on time but now after my second child it is a 26 day sycle (I’ m not breast feeding)
I start spoting at about day 24 and on day 26 is my period. Now this month I’ m late by 2 days so far. Now I don’ t think that I’ m pregnant… . And even if it was a posibility … . Normally my boobs was sore and swolen a week or 2 before my period was due when I was pregnant with the 2 kids of mine and now it’ s not.

Could it be that it’ s returning to normal again or does this happen after you have kids.

I’ m not on any pill or anything …  we just use the condoms. I can’ t use the pill because it makes me sick. The doc had me on a few and the last was Yasmin but it also did not work with me and this is why I can’ t use the pill.

The first thing to think of would be pregnancy. If your period does not start in the next 2-3 days, do a pregnancy test.