Posted by: Jolie | 2009-08-26

Period staying away-not pregnant

My period is always a 30-32 day cycle, and now suddenly it is just staying away. I am not on a pill or anything since my husband had a vasectomy almost a year ago. I have slight cramps but thats it. Could this be a serious problem, must i see my doctor or should i just wait?? I know i am not pregnant coz hubby did his test after the vasectomy and there were no more sperm.

You should still start with a pregnancy test as vasectomies occasionally fail.

Posted by: Jolie | 2009-08-27

I did one, it was negative.

Reply to Jolie
Posted by: Jolie | 2009-08-27

Basically means my husband was sterilized, they cut of the tubes so that no more sperm is produced. Sumthng like that.

Reply to Jolie
Posted by: peter | 2009-08-26

what is vasectomy?

Reply to peter