Question
Posted by: lady | 2010/09/14

period second time this month.

morning doc, i dont know if its serious or not, whether i should go to my gynae or not, because i had my mestruation for 7 days and it stopped last week wednesday, and then suddenly 5 days later today i got it again, full blown. never happened like this before, do you think it can be because of sudden excersize that i am getting, because i am overweight, weighing 123kg, 23 years old, always use the lift at work , and now its shut down since thursday and we had to climb stairs 3 floors, maybe 4 to 6 times up and down a day? i am not used to it, so can it be it or do you hink maybe something else might be wrong? ps, only had sexual intercoarse once after i stopped having my period last week. and it was not rough, so dont think it could be that?
would appreciate you response very much, as i dont have the funds now to go to the docters.
thank you!

I don't think that clinbing the stairs has caused your bleeding. I assume that you have always had regular periods up to now. If this is the case, you could have a cyst or problem with the uterus. You should see a doctor.

1