Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/26

Period - Please advise!

Doc, im going on a week holiday next week, but that is round about the time Im sepose to start my flow, is there any way I can bring it on now or just skip it for this month?

You can use Provera, provided yu start at least 7 days before your period is due. You then continue till you wish to have a period.

1
Posted by: Lesego | 2009/06/29

Doc is being a 7 years now no periods i went to see a gynae he give me provera ,after using the provera i started my periods. So my periods stopped again because i am no longer taking provera.Please help me .

Reply to Lesego