Question
Posted by: Mimie | 2010/01/07

Period pains

Hi! Im 33yrs old with no kids and have problem with period pains and have been to several doctors but they dont help.Everymonth when i menstruate i have a sharp pain all over my body last yr january i was admitted at de hospital for endometriosis,papsmear and operation was done also for block tube and the gyno told me dat i will conceive and i wont have period pains again but to my suprise i ' m still in pain every month plz help

You need to go back to the gynaecologist. The endometriosis may have recurred.

1