Posted by: In Pain | 2009-01-29

Period Pains

I' m in my mid-later 20' s, my prementrual pains are what kills me, I can do a thing when I' ve got them. I have a fever, my breast swells and the veins becomes darker and I just cant do a thing but cry. I went to a gynae and she told me that I must have a baby, BUT I' m not ready to be a mom. I' m really puzzled and the other thing is that I have my P' s after every 21 days- Is this normal?? My flow is extremely heavy and my P' s last for 5-6 days with pains killing me before my P' s start, during my P' s and days after?? Please help the pain is killing me.

'Normal' period pains tend to last for 24 hours at the beginning of a period. It may be that you have an underlying problem such as endometriosis. If your gynaecologist has excluded this, the Pill may help for the pain and heavy periods.

Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-01-29

Are you on the pill? Cause usually helps i feel your pain i also get heavy painful periods.

Reply to Kasandra