Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/06/05

period pain but no discharge coming

please advise urgently, my current girlfreind has just start a problem with her periods. we have just finished a month in a relationship and out of a suddently she seems to have getting a problem with her menstruating circle. this month she was expecting her periods to start on the 02nd May but they didn't up until the 05th, but they came strange and with a strange pain as well. when she consulted a doctor she was told she might have been going through a process of miscarriage after two weeks and gave her antibiotic tablets. after seven days she went back to a doctor. the doctor said she is fine. today she is going through the same process again, she is bleeding
so my question is, is there a posibility maybe its me who's got a problem or is something strange that might need a specialist to attend to?
if there problem is with me, what exactly is it and how can it be treated?
again after a month something almost the same as before she is going through period pains but no blood is being discharged.

Dear Worried
The only problem it may be is a sexually transmitted infection - maybe she needs to see a gynecologist. If there is no infection it is unlikely that you are the cause of the problems - it may just be co-incidence.