Question
Posted by: TASH | 2009/06/18

PERIOD PAIN

I only had period pain 2 days prior to my time and now at 32 I have period pain almost the whole month through and on pain pills, femine 500mg, everyday. Was for a check up at the gine and nothing wrong. Any suggestion?

Dear Tash
This is not normal - did your gyne do a sonar? Sometimes they need to look inside the abdomen with a fibre optic camera ( laparoscopy). Sometimes chronic pelvic pain is caused by trigger points or spasms of the pelvic muscles - a good physio will be able to check for this.
See also http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/women/reproductive/gynecologic/033.html