Question
Posted by: Susan | 2008/09/26

Period pain

I'  ve been on Jasmin for 3 years and never had pain, and heavy bleeding, but 2 months ago I started to experience pain and more bleeding during my period, I went for a gynae check up and the GP notice some thickening on my uterus. i went for sonar and they found some multiple myomas inside the wall of uterus. Can that be the cause of the suden pain and more bleeding, must I do something about it. My GP said about 50% of women get myomas and no treatment needed unless there is pain.
Kind regards
Susan

It could certainly be the cause of the heavier periods. Try using Ponstan and see if this helps.