Posted by: Gee | 2009-03-31

Period or Pregnant? Please help...

I had a miscarriage on 25 December 2008 at 9 weeks. Had my first period 23 Feb - 28 Feb. This month I havent had my period yet. My nipples are sore and it looks like my nipples are getting bigger and I have what looks like pimples on the area around my nipple. Did a pregnancy test this morning (31 March) which was negative. I went to the bathroom earlier and saw that what I thought was my period starting. Round circle of blood which was kind of brownish/reddish. But no period as yet. What does this mean? Can I be pregnant or is it the start of my period or what? Please can someone help me and advise me please...... Not sure what to think.

It sounds like the start of your period. They may be a bit irregular after the miscarriage.

Posted by: Me | 2009-03-31

Your period will be messed up after a MC. The spotting mught be your period that is due to start shortly

Reply to Me
Posted by: lemy | 2009-03-31

see a doctor, if you were pregnant test would have been positive by now about 5 or 6wks gud luck

Reply to lemy