Question
Posted by: Anon19 | 2011-12-20

period or not?

good day
i had unprotected sex 17 days ago using withdrawal method (more than once on that day) my period was due 6 days ago, i did do a test but it was negative. right now i have period type cramps and just brown discharge when i wipe. could this be the start of my period and if so, why am i late this month seeing that i have had a spot on 28 day cylce. or should i take another test just to make sure? thank you

The fact that you had a spot on 28 day cycle, means that you are ovulating. Interuption during sex, is not a good method of birth control and it is possible that you are pregnant. Consult your doctor for a blood test to determine if you are pregnant or not.