Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-01-21

Period on wedding day

HI, I will be getting married in April and have worked out my cycles until then and will be in the middle of my period on the day. Is there a way to change my cycle to make sure this won t happen?

You can start the Pill and skip the placebos for that month, or you could take Provera, starting 7 - 10 days before your period is due and carrying on till after your wedding.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-01-24

Posted by: Nini | 2010-01-21

there are tablets that you can take, but can only get from your GP. It' s still early enough to do something about it, so go see your doctor. But dont wait too long, a month before the time will be too late cause then your next cycle will be due. I dont know that the tablets are called but I was in the same situation as you, luckily mine arrived before the time.

Reply to Nini