Question
Posted by: Confused | 2010/02/02

Period missed 2 months

I didn' t get my period the whole of December &  January, i took a preganancy test about a week ago &  it was negative. does alcohol delay a menstrual cycle? How would i know if i am pregnant even after getting a negative result from a test?

Alcohol does not delay a cycle. I wuld suggest that you see a doctor to find out why you have missed periods.

2
Posted by: Natasha | 2010/02/02

When I was pregnant with my son, two urine tests showed negative. It only showed positive when I went for a blood test. Personaly I think this will be the best option to be sure.

Reply to Natasha