Question
Posted by: kv | 2009/03/24

period management

hi

I am on the pill (minesse). I am going on holiday with my husband from april 22 to april 27 but i am expecting my period on 21 april. usually i start on the inactive pill on a sunday and then get my actual period the following tuesday(about 2 to 3 days delay). can i maybe start on the inactive pills on wednesday the 15th of april so that i have my period early, before i go on holiday? Will not completing the pack of active pills and starting on the inactives early compromise protection against pregnancy?

You can start earlier and this will not interfere with your contraception.