Posted by: worried | 2013-01-22

period like pains after intercourse

Hello, i had sex yesterday with my partner who is slightly larger than average. We didnt have wild or rough sex, the position was missionary. We also didnt use protection, about an hour afterwards and until now i have been experiencing almost period like pains which is strange considering i had my period 2 weeks ago. The pains range full dull and mild to full on cramps. What is causing the pains ? Am i pregnant ?

Dear Worried
These are not symptoms of pregnancy, but its possible that the penetration of the penis has caused contractile like pains in your uterus. It is also possible that you have a urinary tract infection or have something entirely unrelated. If this continues seek medical attention so that a proper diagnosis can be made.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Posted by: Joubert | 2013-01-31

That One is an Sti Or A uti. U can get Urself URI-Kleer At the chemist and Citro Soda if it is a uti

Reply to Joubert