Question
Posted by: Completely Confused | 2011/11/02

Period late and now spotting

Please could someone help me with this...I am 4 days late with my period and have now just seen a slight brown discharge. I did a home pregnancy test on the 2nd day I was late but it was negative. I have had such tender breasts that I could hardly wear a bra, have been feeling naeseous and very emational, also have side abdominal cramps. Do you think I could be pregnant or is there something else wrong? I am going to my gynae on 10th Nov...do I wait til then or do I do another home preggie test?
Please can someone help me... I am totally freaking out with all these symptoms! I would love to be preggies and I would love to find out now so that I dont miss a minute of it!

It sounds more like a hormonal problem. Wait and see what your gynae says.

2
Posted by: Abueng | 2011/11/08

please could you help me with these i am three months late with my period and i''ve done pregnancy test and results are negative and now i''m having brown discharges and sometimes very white discharge then the white one doesn''t smell nice and this thing freeking me out cause i don''t feel comfortable even when my husband want to have sex with me i''m asking my self many questions before we can do that and now i am desparately seeking baby but i can''t have one because of this ans is stressing me and i wanted to kill my selfsome other day. I''ve went to so many doctors but till now no body have told me whats wrong they only give me pills then nothing after and tell me that i will have babies i musn''t worry.

Reply to Abueng