Question
Posted by: DASH | 2009-05-27

Period LATE 14days - Preg Test (urine) negative

I have always had an avg of 30-32 day cycle, I was supposed to start my cycle on the 13/05/2009, I did a HPT at about 13h00 on the 26/05/2009, It was -ve. I have been feeling tired, breast has been sore &  tender &  constipation.Did see a gynae on the 14/05, papsmear &  scan. I am trying to conceive. Can one be pregnant &  still show a -ve result? And should I just wait try another test in the morning, or a blood test?

It sounds unlikely that you are pregnant. You may have a cyst causing the missed period. Did your doctor check for this?

Anonymous, please post separately.

1

Hi, I have conctant vaginal bleeding for up to 10 days at a time with a break of a bout a week to 2 weeks between. It seems to be triggered by sex and or exercise. I had a 5cm ovarian sist but my gynea just confirmed that I am clear. I am on Nur-estirate for contraseption and to help prevent the sists from forming again. My gynea prescribed premarin to stop the bleeding but now while on Premarin I started bleeding again after sex and exercise. I did not skip. I am 32, my youngest is 17 months and I stopped Breastfeeding a week ago. Is this normal? I am so sick of this bleeding.