Question
Posted by: WVW | 2011/10/27

Period instead of ovolation

Good Day

I need help urgently
I have a normal 28 day cycle My first day of my last menstruation was 11-10-2011 I was sepose to have ovulated on 25-10-2011 I have cramps like normal for Ovulation but instead of Ovulation I started with Light bleading on 26-10-2011 What could this be today 27-10-2011 It is a bit more with lots of back pain &  pain in the one side Please give me advice as i dont know what to do we wanted to try for a baby from this month but instead of ovolation I got blood I need help despretly

There can be some light bleeding at the time of ovulation and the pain goes with this.

1