Posted by: Confused | 2009-05-22

Period gone-fever blister cause..?DR please!

Hi last period was on the 24 th of April (my day 1) and today is day 29..? I dont use any contreseptive pills and have regular periods that starts on day 26..yesterday I got a fever blister on my lip and felt a bit feverish..dont feel sick at all..COULD THE FEVER BLISTER HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY PERIOD STAYING AWAY..OR COULD I BE PREGNANT..DONT THINK SO BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 19 YEARS NOW..I am 38 years old and in good health..when should I do a pregnancy the past my period always started the day after I took a pregnancy test so it is not my favorite thing to do..Thank you..

Fever blisters are associated with menstrual periods, stress (physical or emotional) and exposure to the sun. I suggest that you consult your doctor to do a blood test for pregnancy.