Question
Posted by: MoJo | 2010-08-17

Period flow &  contraceptives

Hi there,

I just wanted to know if you could possibly explain or understand why i am currently going through the following [i am going to go see the doc to though]:

I was on the 2month injection bcoz i was told that i should try it to help me gain weight [&  bcoz i suffered from low blood] but to the doc surprise i still didn''t pick up any weight. So i stopped the injection i April month but my period was fine before i stopped. Since i stopped i haven''t stopped mestruating &  it s been almost 4 months of continuos bleeding. I always feel bloated, need to urinate quite often &  sometimes suffer from severe cramps in my lower abdominal &  lower back. Thought maybe it is going to take time to work out my system but geez it''s taking too long now. Just thought maybe you would be able to give me some hint.

Menstrual irregularities can go on for several months after stopping the injection and the other symptoms sound hormonal. You may also have a bladder infection. You could go on the Pill for a few months to get your cycle regular.

2
Posted by: MoJo | 2010-09-15

Hi thanks for the repsonse.
I went to go see the doc &  yes i had a bladder infection. Currently on the pill to regulate my system again &  feeling more safe now that i knw whats happening with my body! :)

Reply to MoJo
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-20