Question
Posted by: miscellaneous | 2009/01/29

Period cycle and birth control

i had my period about 10 days ago but just a couple of days ago i started bleeding and i thought maybe it was the first day of my period (i had forgotten that i' d already had it!) but then the next done it was gone? i' m just confused because i' ve never had this before?

i was also wondering the pros and cons between birth control and the shot? which would you suggest?

thank you!

In terms of contraception, there is a lot of information on this site if you search under Contraception.
I am not sure why you had the bleed. You can probably wait and see if it happens again, and see a doctor if it does.