Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2009/09/22

Period change

Hi there, I am 34 and suddenly my period cycle has gone from 28 days (not on pill and regular to the exact day) to 26 days. Period also a little bit shorter 2 days in stead of 3 days. I want to know why this is happening and could it be an early menopause?

Periods do change over one's lifetime. There is no need for concern at this stage.

Tracy, please post your question separately.

1
Posted by: Tracy Goolam | 2009/09/25

My period was always regualr and on time but I did not get my periods for 2 months now. I did a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I had a baby 8 months ago.
Why would my period stop so suddenly?

Reply to Tracy Goolam