Question
Posted by: Worried | 2012/08/06

Period came 2days later

My period always come on day 25 or 26, this time it came on day 29, but on CD 25,26,27,27 i had mild cramps and felt like they are coming and they neva came and my stomach was big and weird. this happen for 5minutes for all those days. On day 29, it starting with severe cramps early morning n i felt like i needed to urinate but nothing came out instead it was a drop of blood, later during the day the real period came with severe cramps no painkiller could do anything to the pain..only a warm bath helped, and my feet and hands and fingers were swollen.today there is nothing, only when i go to the bathroom and wipe..and its a mixture of blood and discharge, and my breasts are very sore n sensetive. I have neva been late on my periods. Is there anything that i should worry abt

The occasional 'unusual' period is common. See what happens next month.If your symptoms don't settle in a few days, you could see your GP.

1