Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2009-01-05

Period and Pregnancy

I gave birth to a bueatyful boy 7 months ago and have not had my period since I fell pregnant with him (I am still breastfeeding him). I also have not been on any contraceptives. About a week ago my huband and I had unprotected sex. Could I fall pregnant without having my period for such a long time?

The second thing I wanted to know is.... I want to have the loop put in. Both my kids where delivered by C-Section. Will it be a problem to do the loop-thing since I have not given vaginal birth? My doc said that I was to small down below to give vaginal birth.

You can fall pregnant.
There is no problem with having the loop.