Question
Posted by: April Eye | 2011/04/12

Period &  Infection

i have been suffering from irregular periods and when i do have them on urinating it is extremely painful. this happens only while i have my period. do you think with the hormonal imbalance i might have an infection and how can I rectify the imbalance.

IF you only have the pain with your periods, it may just be pain from uterine cramping. You should see a gynaecologist to check why your periods are irregular though.

2
Posted by: TAPI | 2011/04/19

I HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MA PATNER BUT AT THE SAME TIME HAVING MY NORMAL PERIOD.COULD I BE INFECTED WITH STD OR COULD I FALL PREGNANT DURING THE COURSE

Reply to TAPI