Posted by: zan | 2009-04-07

period after sex

I seem to noticing a trend that after i have sexual intercourse with my boyfriend, a few days later, i start with my periods. We dont use protection and we visit each other every 2 months, coz we live apart.

Could it be that one of us is infertible coz we' v been not using protection since beginning 2008, but i dont fall pregnant?

I' v read a few reasons why on the internet but i wanted expect opinion of what could be causing this.

If you do not have sex regularly, you are probably missing your fertile period, as there are only about 3 days per month when you can fall pregnant. You should time your periods to see if they are coming at the wrong time. It may just be coinidence that they start after sex, if your boyfriend visits at the same time of the month.