Question
Posted by: Ayah | 2010/04/19

Period after Period

I gave birth almost 7 months ago and have exclusively breadfed my baby. I did hwoever, still get my period each month but it was very light for about 6 days each months.

Three weeks ago I got my first normal period which was quite a bit for almost 8 days. However, a week later I stared bleeding again like a light period and its now already 6 days that I''m still bleeding. I didnt experience any discomfort with the bleeding and I am not on any medication/pill.

What could be wrong?

It is probably just your cycle returning. Give it some time to settle down.

1