Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010/05/22

Period after intercourse?

My period has been almost 3 weeks late but i wasnt worried about pregnancy as i know it wasnt possible. But then last night, my husband and i had intercourse and then i suddenly got my period. Its proper bleeding and not just spotting so i assume its definitely my period as it was so long overdue anyway. I am 30 and not on any contraception.
should i be worried? Or it it that i just triggered something that was on its way anyway?

It was probably on its way anyway. If you have bleeding after intercourse again, you need to have it investigated.

1