Question
Posted by: Euginia | 2013-01-23

Period

Please advise since last year the last time I got my periods was in july .since then I havnt been mantruating at all ..This is not starting now for my periods to disappear but in 2011 I went to a gynae ..She did many lab test on me and a papsme came out negative and she gave me glucose pills and said everything is fine with me but still i had no periods .. I later took the prevetion pills and used the part that is for period only then i could see my period but when I stopped up untill now I still dont see any peroid thou i get period pains and nuseas every month > pls help as i dont know what to do .

It sounds like you are not ovulating. One of the common reasons for this is polycystic ovarian syndrome. If you have this you will only have periods while on the Pill.