Question
Posted by: Sara | 2012-09-10

Period

Hi there, I''m 37 and I''ve never had children. My husband and I are now trying, but so far no success. I just finished my period last Tuesday and Friday morning I woke up in a lot of pain, it felt as if everything was going to fall out below and my overies were acheing. I went to the bathroom and discovered a bloody/brown flued in my underwear, quite a lot. This has never happened to me. I have a history of endo and I''ve had about 5 laparoscopys....sorry after 5 of them I still don''t know how to spell it... :-) I can only see my gynae middle November, but I''m a bit worried that it''s more serious. I have had really bad pains on my last day of my period, I''m very swollen and it feels as if my overies want to explode, it''s sore when I sit and get up again...I last saw my gynea a year ago and everything was fine.

It sounds like the endometriosis may have flared up again. Try and get an earlier appointment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-09-17