Question
Posted by: Prudence | 2012/05/28

PERIOD

Can you kindly assist me.
My problem started 12 yrs ago when my period stopped and i have never use any injection/pills and what i''m experiencing is that my stomach is growing more and more and i have these heavy headaches and when i drink water my whole body gets swollen and not i''m scared to drink water but my main concern is my period and i''m 33 yrs i have never had a child before i don''t know if this impected/affected me not have any children.

Thanx

You need to see a doctor for tests to find out why you are not having periods. There are a number of causes for this.