Posted by: sunshine | 2012-02-28

My period is usually 4-5 days long. My period was on the 23rd January and my next period is due 27th of February. Had unprotected sex on the 11th and 12th (more than once those 2 days) only found out afterwards according to ovulation calculator on internet that I ovulated on the 11 February.
my bf said he thinks he squirt a bit inside of me I am not on any contraceptives, been off it for 1 year already. Me and boyfriend has been together for 7 years already. On Sunday the 26th of Feb I had severe period cramps and there was some brown blood, and then later some dark brown reddish blood, on Monday the same and Monday evening it looked a bit pinkish, this morning brown blood again, no need for me to wear a tampon just pantiliners. The amount of blood for the 3 days (sun –  Tuesday morning is less than what my usual period is on one day) Monday evening I was also very nauseous and had bloating as well. Is this my period?

It is possible that it could have been your period. If you miss your next period, you should do a pregnancy test.