Posted by: Candy | 2011-11-15

I have always had a regular cycle (28days) with out fail. I am not on any contraceptive. I have my first pap smear a month ago and all was fine. I had no spotting afterwards. I got my period as usual but it was very dark and clotty. It was normal other wise. A week after it finished I started again. Why is that. I am not on any medication at the moment either.

It might be due to hormonal imbalance and I suggest that you reconsult the gynaecologist for blood tests or you can wait until your next cycle to see if it has normalised.

Posted by: Wesley | 2011-11-16

You right andy it is quite posible due to stress that she fluctuating between cycles. think you should go and see your gynae

Reply to Wesley
Posted by: Andy | 2011-11-15

Are you perhaps under alot of stress? The reason I ask is that during the time when I was planning my wedding, I used to get my period 2-3 times a month (short bursts of bleeding)
My gynae said it was due to stress?

Reply to Andy