Question
Posted by: Confused | 2011/09/28

Period

Good day

I left the contraceptive pill (Minerva) on 24 August 2011. It is the 28th of September and still no period. Not pregnant according to pregnancy tests and blood tests.

I''ve had period like cramps as well as lower backache from 24 September 2011 and still today, it comes and goes. Could it be a delayed period?

It is most likely your body adjusting to being off the Pill. Tis can cause a delayed period.

2
Posted by: KB | 2011/09/30

6 weeks but no period after medical abortion is this normal I''ve always had regular periods. Negative pregnancy test

Reply to KB