Question
Posted by: steph | 2010-10-19

period

this month when i got my period, i didnt really have any cramps or anything to indicate that my period was coming. but when it did come it was not very heavy, when i changed one tampon i went to the loo and noticed some funny stuff that looked like skin was coming from my vagina. when i took out the tampon it had a big lunp of tissue like substance on it. it was pink and shiny like human tissue, it was not a clot. is this normal? my last smear was 4 months ago and the result was normal. i had a late period two months ago, and i thought it was because i had antibiotics but then the period came, and then again the next month it was there like normal and now this month there was that strange tissue bit...is that a worry?

Hallo Steph
Do you think you could have been pregnant that this was a miscarriage? If your period is very long or heavy this month you may need to see your gyne so that they can do a sonar of the womb and see if there is any tissue left behind.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-10-20

Hallo Steph