Question
Posted by: Yvonne | 2010/07/08

Period

I was on the injection but stopped using it in January/February. From then I had the MOST unusual periods. EVERYTIME my husband and I have intercourse (and oral sex), the next day my period will appear and will last for 6-8 days. For an unknown reason I thought I was pregnant but a pregnancy test proved otherwise and I am not. What can be the reason for my unusual periods and why only when I had intercourse with my husband?

Please help me for I am very scared and don''t know what could have caused this.

Thank You Very Much.

Bleeding after intercourse suggests a problem with the cervix. See your doctor for a pap smear and internal examination.

1