Question
Posted by: AYANDA | 2010/04/21

PERIOD

Ive been in 2 months injection for 2 years i didnt go to take it on february i stopped and i was not getting a period either,last week it was lyk i was getting my period i bleed only 1 day then it came lyk brownish discharge mybe about 3 days,i was having stomach cramps.what i would lyk to know is what was happenig ,was that a period coming back.i really need another baby now,what should i do ,is there any medication i can take to get my periods back soon and how much does it cost.pls any one help me who experience the same problem.

thanx

That probably was your period starting to come back. Unfortunately there isn't really anything you can do to speed up the process.

2

Posted by: MACY | 2010/04/21

I EXPERIENCED THE SAME PROBLEM, MY PERIODS WERE BROWNISH AND THICK, I THINK IT''S BECAUSE OF THE INJECTION, I ADVISE YOU TO GO AND SEE A GYNAE, THERE IS ALWAYS A TREAT FOR THINGS LIKES THIS

Reply to MACY