Question

Period

I have missed my period this month, and have done a home pregnancy test and a blood test - both negative. I am now 3 weeks overdue. I have read that stress, etc can cause a missed period - when can I expect it to come again? I have had a clear discharge on and off in the last 3 weeks, and yesterday I had, what I thought was the start of my period (spotting), but still nothing. I' m just not sure what to expect. Advice please.

Missed periods may be due to changes in weight, stress, cysts, hormonal problems, thyroid disease. It really depends what the problem si in your case. I would suggest that you see your doctor.