Please can you advise if this is normal or anything to worry about. I stopped the pill to conceive. From the time I stopped the pill it took three and a half months to get a period. The bleeding started with very light spotting (faint blood streaks in a clear mucous discharge). This lasted two days and I then started my period. It was very light though? Two days of light bleeding and two days of spotting. I expected my period to be heavey as I did not have a period in more than three months. Is this normal or should I be worried. My concern is that you cannot conceive if the uterine lining is too thick. Is this true?
Thank you.

I think you should see what the next period is like. It seems that your body is still getting back to normal. It is true that you cannot conceive if the womb lining is too thin or too thick, but give it a month or two more.

Posted by: Gontse | 2009-07-06

hHi i have a prblm abuot ma period i' m using ijection 4 prevention(depo)the doctor said i' m not supposed to get my periods at all please help

Reply to Gontse
Posted by: sss | 2009-07-04

Reply to sss